Monday, November 20, 2006

"Ball and Glove"


It sure feels good to be painting again after a few days off...had to take advantage of the nice weather this weekend and do a bunch of stuff around the house and yard. This piece marks another mini milestone...one month! This is the piece I painted tonight. I'll call it a work in progress, because I still want to add a little more detail...but I like the way it's comming. Had a lot of fun painting this old glove...it's been around a while! The signiture on the inside is Willie Stargell!

4 comments:

Gillian Jones said...

I have a glove that looks just like this - and I rooted for Willie Stargell when we lived in PA and he played for the Pirates. Another fantastic painting!

Unknown said...

congrats on the month mark! Nuther outta the bal park piece

Sam Reed said...

I really like the colors on this one.

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

another winner